Friday, July 24, 2009

Two In A Row!

Well, here I am again, two days in a row. Unbelievable!

Not really much to say, but I wanted to try to get into the habit of blogging each day.

Got a letter today, congratulating Jon for being accepted into NJROTC. Yea! He has Orientation, which sounds a lot like a mini boot camp-lol, the last 3 weekdays before school starts. Should be fun. The un-fun part: for him, excercise in FL August heat (luckily it is early), the un-fun part for me, he has to be there at 8 a.m.! Not bad I guess, since he starts school the following week anyway, and we'll have to get up earlier than that.

Well, I'm just sitting here waiting on hubby to get home from Melbourne. Supper's all ready done, just needs to be heated up, so.....

Until next time,

Dee (Pngwn)

No comments: