Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blah!

Having kind of a BLAH day. No motivation to do the 50 million things that need done. Just kind of sad and depressed. Thought about Molly and Walker a lot today. They've been on my mind more and more lately. I just can't stop picturing how my life would be different today, if one or both of them had lived.

For a cheerier topic, let's go to TV for $100 Alex. Watched Hell's Kitchen tonight. They get some real characters for that show. I don't think working with Ramsey would be a walk in the park, but sometimes I can understand WHY he acts the way he does. WOW!

Also watched The Philanthropist. It's a pretty good show. Me and J like it. It is one of our "summer" shows. Along with The Listener, Hawthorne, Warehouse 13 and Mental. Can't wait for Monk and Psych to start. We've also been keeping up with Burn Notice, In Plain Sight and Eureka. I'm not afraid to admit that I am a TV-aholic.

Well, one more day closer to the weekend, which means one day closer to Hubby. He'll be home Friday night! Hurray!

Well, I think I'll play a game for a bit and head off to bed. Feeling more tired than usual.

Later!

No comments: