Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally the Weekend!

I can't believe it is FINALLY the weekend! Seems like it took forever! Hubby's on his way home, should be here soon. He may all ready be in town though, he usually stops in to see his mom and dad before he heads home for the evening.

I think we are gonna have a fish fry this weekend. Maybe Sunday. Maybe tomorrow. Depends on how motivated I get. LOL Gotta get a few things from the store, and go out to the freezer and get the collection of fish. Hubby and J go fishing quite often, and when they actually catch something, we don't usually eat it right away, so there's quite the assortment out there. Should be good. Variety of fish, some hushpuppies. Wish I lived closer to Sonnys, cause I'd go get some cole slaw. Maybe I'll try to make my own. I'll have to look up a decent recipe online. Tried some premade cole slaw dressing once, and it was NASTY! Too vinager tasting. That's why I like Sonnys. The only other place that makes slaw that I like is Maryland Fried Chicken. But, if I'm not gonna drive 20-30 minutes to get some, I'm definitely not gonna drive an 1 1/2 hours for some. Don't like it that much.

Had to order a new pump for our swimming pool. After all these years, it finally fizzled out on us. Still runs ok, but the bearings went out on it, and it is leaking water like crazy! So, the new one came in today so I'm sure Hubby will want to install it tomorrow while he is home. If not, he'll probably have J and FIL hook it up Monday or so. But, if I had to place bets, I would bet that Hubby will put it in tomorrow. That's just how he is.

Other than fixing the pool, and having a fish fry, I think we are just laying low this weekend. Hanging out at the house, maybe watch a movie or two. Just enjoying each other's company. Might even talk Hubby into some Wii Sports Resort challenges. Should be fun!

So, I probably won't blog again until Sunday evening, minimum. But, it will more than likely be Monday.

Hasta la bye bye!

No comments: