Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Babble of the Pngwn

Well, just decided to set up a blog to keep track of lifes ups, downs, spirals and roller coaster moments!

Any one who knows me, knows that I truly have the gift of gab. I am fairly shy, but once you get me started, I have a hard time shutting up. My dad always said I should have been named Brooke, because I was always babbling. Not much has changed.

So, I am truly and old woman before my time, and I really don't have even close to what some would call "a life", but I am going to try to come here at least once a day, and yak about something! My favorite TV shows (way too many to list here), favorite songs or artists, something cool I bought or made, etc. You get the idea!

Don't be surprised though, if I have to vent every now and then! Lots of stuff going on right now, and not all of it is pretty! Sick mother-in-law, sick aunt, mother with medical issues of her own, husband (need I say more? LOL), pets, 12 year old son (who is a clone of previously mentioned husband!) and all of the other YUCK stuff that life keeps dishing out as is if were chocolate ice cream!

Well, that's it for now. Gonna finish up the work day, get a little done at home before heading off to baseball practice. I love to watch my son and his team practice, and it gives me time to finally catch up on all the TV shows that are on my ipod. I'm still trying to get through last season of Desperate Housewives. At least with the Writer's Strike, I am able to catch up instead of just chasing my tail. I am addicted to WAY too many TV shows, and for some reason, the TV execs don't seem to care that they put 2 of my favorite shows on at the same time on the same night, on different channels. Hmmm! Some people! LOL

See what I mean about being windy? That was just supposed to be a good-bye sentence, and it turned into a whole paragraph!

Later!

No comments: